On Goodreads (goodreads.com), I entered the 2012 Reading Challenge, in which I said I would read 10 books in 2012.
Nevertheless, I’m proud to say that I’ve successfully completed that challenge! Not only have I met my goal of 10 books, but I’ve exceeded it by reading 11 in total!
Here is a list of books I’ve finished reading this year, and which are listed as books I’ve read under the 2012 reading challenge on my Goodreads.com profile:
- “Call Her Miss Ross” by J. Randy Taraborrelli
- “I Am America (And So Can You!) by Stephen Colbert
- “The Ten Things You Can’t Say in America” by Larry Elder
- “The Lost Supreme: the Life of Dreamgirl Florence Ballard” by Peter Benjaminson
- “Blacklash” by Deneen Borelli
- “If Democrats Had Any Brains, They’d Be Republicans” by Ann Coulter
- “Kris Jenner … and All Things Kardashian” by Kris Jenner
- “The Business of the 21st Century” by Robert Kiyosaki
- “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne
- “The Power” by Rhonda Byrne
- “Sin City #1: The Hard Goodbye” by Frank Miller
I’m gearing up for the Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge, and believe me, I have acquired quite a list of books I want to read this coming year. I can’t wait to read and explore the books out there as part of this challenge!